This post is sponsored by Tyson Foods, Inc, but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Hosting a game day party can be super simple with the right planning and food choices! With the Big Game being right around the corner, I wanted to share with y’all one final game day party inspiration post for the season!
I’ve rounded up two of my favorite easy game day recipes for those of you that are on the hunt for something super simple and convenient to make!
Grab the recipes below!
EASY GAME DAY RECIPES
SLOW COOKER LIT’L SMOKIES® SMOKED SAUSAGES RECIPE
– 1 cup grape jelly
– 1 cup BBQ sauce
– 1 package Hillshire Farm® Lit’l Smokies® Smoked Sausage
– Pour all ingredients into the slow cooker and mix well.
– Cook on low heat setting for 3 hours, stirring occasionally to avoid any burning.
ZESTY RANCH CHICKEN STRIPS
– 1 package Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips
– 1 cup dry ranch seasoning and dressing mix
– Olive oil spray
– Chopped dried parsley
– Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
– Place the frozen chicken strips on a baking sheet, then spray with olive oil spray and coat with ranch and parsley seasonings.
– Bake strips for 18-20 minutes or until done.
Can it get any easier than that!? I think not! I’m all about saving time in the kitchen and spending more time with my guests when I’m the host, and these easy game day recipes allow me to do just that!
Our game day tradition is to have football viewing parties at home, so preparation is key! I usually find everything I need at Walmart. I’ve been taking advantage of their grocery pickup service lately. It’s super convenient and it really doesn’t get much better than not having to get out of your car!
These Tyson® and Hillshire Farm® products are always on my shopping list since they’re so easy to make. Tyson® Any’tizers® Sweet & Spicy Boneless Chicken Wyngz are always a good choice for a quick finger food. Two bags are usually more than enough to spread out on a platter for everyone to snack on throughout the day.
If you plan on stocking up on any of these items for your upcoming game day party, be sure to buy, collect, and score with the Walmart Winning Lineup Rewards Program!
Will you be hosting a game day party? What are your favorite easy game day recipes?