This sparkling kiwi strawberry skinny martini post is sponsored by Sparkling Ice but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Y’all know how much I love creating cocktail posts, but even more so, I love love love creating guilt free cocktail recipes! That’s what today’s sparkling kiwi strawberry skinny martini is all about! Low cal and oh so tasty!
If you’re in the mood for a refreshing skinny martini, grab the recipe below!
SPARKLING KIWI STRAWBERRY SKINNY MARTINI:
– 6 oz. Sparkling Ice Kiwi Strawberry
– 1 oz. vodka (I recommend kiwi or strawberry flavored)
– 2 slices of kiwi (for garnish)
– Fresh strawberries (for garnish)
– Ice cubes
1. In a drink shaker, combine Sparkling Ice Kiwi Strawberry, vodka, and ice cubes.
2. Shake until mixture is chilled.
3. Serve in a martini glass and top with two slices of kiwi, then garnish with a fresh strawberry before serving.
So what’s the secret to making this skinny martini “skinny”, you ask!? Let me tell ya!
Sparkling Ice, the main ingredient in this sparkling kiwi strawberry skinny martini, is a calorie-free sparkling water! That means you can skip the calories, but keep the flavor- and it sure does have a lot of flavor!!
If you like sparkling martinis and skinny cocktails, then you’re in luck, because there are about 15 Sparkling Ice flavors to choose from, and all make for great zero-calorie drink mixers! See this skinny coconut pineapple sparkling cocktail for example!
I personally like to stock up on these through Amazon, because hello who likes to leave the house to go to the grocery store these days! Plus you can get 15% off and free delivery if you’re a Prime member!
Are you a martini drinker? What’s your favorite skinny martini?
Want to give this recipe a try!? Pin this sparkling kiwi strawberry skinny martini recipe for later!